C.U.P. (Churches United Pantry)
- Continuous food collection through the Red Box outside the sanctuary
- Coins for C.U.P. - coins are collected from the congregation on the first Sunday of each month
"Acts 29" Sunday -
- After leaving Church on this Sunday, members disperse to gather items needed by a local charity. These items are brought back to church and they are then delivered to the charity.
- The date and charity can be different each year.
Help Me Grow -
- Breakfast With Santa is hosted at South Side each year.
- An Angel Tree is used to collect gifts for each child coming to the breakfast.
Vacation Bible School -
- We hold a VBS each summer and invite children from the community to attend.
Lima Rescue Mission -
- Food is donated and/or served at the mission various times throughout the year.
Family Promise -
- Families of the community who are homeless can be housed in our church various times during the year.
- Church members donate time, food, and visits to the famlies.
- Yoga classes are held each Monday in the Family Life Center. The instructor is Sheila Smith.
- Church and community members are welcome to attend.
- Chair Yoga is at 4:15 and Mat Yoga is at 5:15.
- The cost is $5 per class.